For Immediate Release
Jersey City, New Jersey, USA – Senior IT decision makers knew who they wanted to talk to at the May 24-26, 2011 CIO & IT Security Forum – and they wanted to talk to Aujas. The global information risk management company was among the top five most requested suppliers at the Jacksonville, FL, forum. Sameer Shelke, Aujas cofounder and Chief Operations and Technology Officer, and Karl Kispert, Vice President of Sales and Business Development, met one-on-one with close to 50 Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs) and Chief Information Officers (CIOs) who specifically requested a meeting with Aujas.
“The forum gave us the opportunity to meet with IT security executives and discuss the security issues that were keeping them up at night,” says Karl Kispert. “Phishing and application security are critical issues, and we were able to share with the execs how Aujas can help them manage risk in these areas as well as others.”
The forum, hosted by Richmond Events, is invitation-only for 100 senior IT executives with budget authority. It offers a unique experience for these individuals to get together, debate the big issues and explore collaborative opportunities. “From our perspective, the forum gave us the opportunity to meet and develop relationships with those we are most able to help,” says Kispert.
Aujas is a global Information Risk Management services company and an IDG Ventures funded company. It is headquartered in Bangalore, India, with its US headquarters in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Aujas consultants work with the client’s management teams to align information risk with business initiatives, so that security becomes a business driver and competitive advantage. The firm helps clients manage emerging technologies – mobile devices, social media, cloud computing – that are transforming the business environment and posing increasing security challenges.
Aujas offer global clients:
• Information Risk advisory services
• Secure Development Life-cycle services
• Identity and Access Management services
• Managed Information Risk services
• Vulnerability Management services
• Mobile, social media and cloud security services
For more information about Aujas services, contact Karl Kispert at email@example.com or visit www.aujasus.com.
- The Business Case for Secure Development Lifecycle (aujasus.com)
- Data-Breach Risk Is Not Only from Insider Threats (aujasus.com)
- Amazon EC2 Failures Are a Wakeup Call for Cloud Customers (aujasus.com)
- Mitigating Security Risks in USSD-Based Mobile Payment Applications (aujasus.com)